Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 December 2015

New watercolour paintings to show.
It's been a while, but I have discovered that I am not very good at the old technology thing. For starters... you need to remember passwords and stuff. Then you need to have something to say! When I am on the computer, I spend days doing nothing... checking emails, writing emails, digitizing images and paintings, formatting images, etc, etc, etc... So when do I get time for my blog? It is obvious from my blog... the answer is... I don't! That is, I don't make time. There is always something more important. Well, It's time for changes. I am going to get into the discipline of writing a blog about my art and it starts now. Oh, sorry.... the Forth Road bridge is closed for repairs and I need to go collect my special from the train station....NOW! I will post some watercolours tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment