Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 March 2010

Examples of Work

Above are a few images of my artwork and although I work mainly in watercolour, I do use whatever is close to me at the time. Landscapes of Scotland is the mainstay of my portfolio and having been immersed in architecture for close on a hundred and forty two years [I exaggerate... it just seemed that long!] the influence of buildings in our landscape is prominent in my work. I love Charles Rennie Macintosh and the whole Glasgow Style. My abstract works reflect this era and his genius. Figurative and Portraiture and great loves which I do not spend enough time doing.... I guess that applies to my art in total. More time with a paintbrush in hand, less time talking about it.
Must go and paint. We can talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment